Welcome to Anjuman-e-Najmi, Detroit! We are the Dawoodi Bohra Muslim community of Detroit. Dawoodi Bohras follow the Shi’a Fatimi school of jurisprudence of Islam, and espouse belief in the Oneness of God, the Prophet Mohammed al-Mustafa (saw) as the final messenger of Allah, and the holy Qur’an as the final message to mankind. We invite inquiries via email at: email@example.com.
Our jamaat was established by Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA in 1971. Since then we have had the honor of building the first Dawoodi Bohra masjid in the Western world, in 1988. Like Dawoodi Bohras in the rest of the United States, we are a community of entrepreneurs, small businessmen and women, and professionals. We are proud of our culture and our nation, and our ethos is “love of your country is part of faith.” Our community of mumineen continues to grow and flourish with the dua of the 53rd Dai ul-Mutlaq, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS.
- The Dawoodi Bohras – comprehensive website about history and culture of the Dawoodi Bohra community
- Mumineen.Org – accurate and authentic content pertaining to Dawoodi Bohra Muslims
- Bohra.Net – Chronicle of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin’s historic visits to the North American Jamiat
- SBMAA – The Saifee Burhani Medical Association of Dawoodi Bohra physicians in America and Canada
- Dawoodi Bohra Global Jamaat Directory